Soho House is debuting its first skincare line with Soho Skin, a new modern skincare range that includes a core range of 11 genderless skincare essentials with a science-backed approach grounded in efficacy and efficiency.
The line was created with Soho House’s 118,000 members in mind. During product development, formulators learned that members live fast and are constantly on the go. So, they created a skincare line that delivers on both simplicity and performance. Targeting the effects of global travel, pollution, and fatigue, Soho Skin places lifestyle and skin health hand in hand to make every person feel great in their own skin.
Dubbed “intelligent skincare,” Soho Skin is vegan, cruelty and silicone-free, and offers:
- Hyperfunctional formulas targeting multiple skincare concerns to streamline routines and deliver consistent results
- Powering (not overpowering) the skin, giving skin the tools to perform better, driving faster cell renewal, restoring vitality, and protecting the microbiome
- Formulated for effectiveness, with each high-performing ingredient having a clear purpose, whether it’s designed to boost hydration, even out skin tone, or restore radiance
The Soho Skin Concentrate formulation offers a unique combination of high-performing actives. It works to transform the health and vitality of the complexion. The multitasking formula drives the skin’s cellular energy, rejuvenates skin structure, and helps the microbiome adapt to changing environments. The concentrate improves the efficacy of skincare routines for brighter, clearer, and smoother skin. It features:
- Lactococcus ferment lysate, which accelerates the skin’s natural renewal process. The strengthening probiotic helps it adapt to changing environments and restores its barrier function to reveal a healthy and flawless complexion.
- Glycogen that powers the skin’s energy network to revitalize cells and increase hydration and firmness, while reducing hyperpigmentation and fine lines.
- Pistacia lentiscus gum, which creates supportive fibers that lift and regenerate skin structure. It stimulates the production of youthful proteins, including collagen and elastin.
The launch of the range coincides with the introduction of Soho Health Club, and new Soho House openings this year in Nashville, Brighton, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Mexico City.
The skincare range is exclusive to Soho House bedrooms around the world. It is available for purchase later this year in September 2022 on SohoSkin.com.