New!

| Most Popular Article Of The Week:

Search

6 Soothing Sheet Masks Perfect for the Mom on the Go

This Mother’s Day, encourage busy moms to make time for relaxation with these enticing sheet masks she can use anywhere.
Photo by Sora Shimazaki via Pexels

Sheet masks have come a long way since their debut onto the U.S. beauty market in the mid-2010s. With price points for every demographic and benefits for all skin types and concerns, there seems to be a sheet mask for everyone. Suitable for daily, weekly, or special occasion use, their fast and easy, one-time-use appeal makes them the perfect gift this Mother’s Day. Whether while driving carpool to school, on her lunch break, or at the end of a long day, a sheet mask is just what mom needs to feel refreshed and let her inner beauty shine through.

1. Sweet Chef Fresh-Pressed Sheet Mask Trio ($9)

BFCM11 1 1200x

Each Sweet Chef Fresh-Pressed Sheet Mask is designed to target specific skincare needs to reveal radiant skin in an instant. In the trio, Ginger + Vitamin C helps revive dull skin and even skintone, Beet + Vitamin A work together to refine pores and smooth skin, and Celery + Hyaluronic Acid infuses skin with long-lasting moisture for a glowing, more supple complexion. Made with 100 percent biodegradable fibers, 70 percent of Sweet Chef’s Fresh-Pressed sheet masks break down within the first 45 days after discarding, while the remaining 30 percent gradually breaks down over time to lower its impact on the environment.

2. Masque Bar Brightening Bio Cellulose Mask ($5.99)

masque bar brightening bio cellulose sheet mask 17214890606728 1024x1024 1

Formulated with natural and organic extracts from the mountains in Switzerland and France, Masque Bar’s Brightening Bio Cellulose Mask helps to brighten skin complexion by minimizing the look of uneven skin with ingredients like hyaluronic acid, giga-white, and niacinamide. The mask’s coconut hydrogel allows the mask to adhere to the face like a second skin, fitting every curve and contour to continually soak in the treatment and resulting in maximum absorption.

3. Makanai Beauty Golddays 24K Gold Mask ($200)

Made in Japan, the 100 percent pure gold leaf used in Makanai Beauty’s Golddays 24K Gold Mask is sourced from the Yoshitaka Gold Leaf workshop in Kanazawa. The delicate sheets of gold leaf deliver brighter, beautiful glowing skin in just one use by improving elasticity and refining skin texture. Simply cleanse the skin before gently pressing the whole surface of the gold leaf mask onto the skin and letting it sit for about a minute. Follow up with a pump or two of your favorite oil serum or face cream and gentle massage over the mask into all the gold disappears.

4. MDO Collagen Boost Sheet Mask ($49)

Containing a proprietary Collagen Boost Blend, MDO’s Collagen Boost Sheet Masks help improve the texture of pores and activates collagen production to increase skin elasticity by over 20 percent, reduce skin redness, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over a period of four weeks. For best results, encourage mom to use it twice a week as part of her skincare routine. Suitable for all skin types, the mask is free from parabens, sulfate, fragrance, and GMOs and is vegan.

5. 7th Heaven Purifying Charcoal Detox Bubble Mask ($2.46)

CHARCOAL DETOX BUBBLE MASK FRONT

A blend of star anise and purifying oxygen specifically formulated into the 7th Heaven Charcoal Detox Bubble Mask revitalize and brighten complexion after a single use. When exposed to the air, the ingredients begin to bubble and foam, digging deep into pores to remove excess dirt and oil and leaving skin feeling clearer and looking fresh. Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin, the bubbles make for a great mommy-and-me activity for Mother’s Day.

6. Repêchage Lamina Lift Hydrating Seaweed Sheet Mask ($9.50)

Lamina Lift Mask Single Sheet

Instantly refreshing and hydrating, Repechage’s Lamina Lift Hydrating Seaweed Sheet Mask is formulated with the exclusive Repêchage Laminaria Digitata complex, which combines seaweed, orange water, and aloe. Also featuring natural ingredients like rooibos tea, licorice root, and horse chestnut extracts, the soothing mask is beneficial for all skin types and leaves skin dewy and glowing.

Looking for more Mother’s Day content? Get inspired with our complete roundup:

About The Author
Samantha-Reed-headshot

Samantha (Sam) is a digital and content strategist who has been covering the health, wellness, and hospitality industries since 2016. A journalism graduate of Rider University, she has bylines in American Spa, American Salon, Travel Agent Central, Luxury Travel Advisor, International Meetings Review, BroadwayWorld, The Odyssey, and more. When she’s not working, she enjoys listening to podcasts, visiting Instagrammable art exhibits, looking for new restaurants to try, and petting dogs she passes on the street.