As more companies are moving toward a hybrid work model and employees are settling into a remote work life, Life Time has opened its eighth Life Time Work destination in Minneapolis (the third in the Twin Cities) to provide a centrally located option for members seeking to be adaptable, engaged, and healthy at work.
The architecture and design team within Life Time has completely reimagined the top three floors at 30 South Ninth Street (a former YMCA building) with modern architecture, stunning spaces, including two outdoor rooftop areas, and an abundance of amenities covering 54,000 square feet. Members at the new downtown Minneapolis location will have reciprocal access to Life Time Work lounge spaces in Edina and St. Louis Park, and members from other locations with have access to the lounge space downtown.
“As downtown Minneapolis reanimates, we’re excited to bring our unique Life Time Work concept to the business community,” says Life Time Work president James O’Reilly. “Downtown is an invaluable destination for companies and workers with its central location and its dynamic mix of restaurants, entertainment, and sports, and we’re providing both a healthy workspace and our athletic resort experience at Life Time Target Center.”
Highlights of the space include:
- Two large outdoor patio spaces with views of 9th Street and the heart of downtown Minneapolis
- Multiple membership offerings including Office Resident, Open Resident, and Lounge
- More than 100 private offices for two or more
- 10 conference rooms, quiet rooms, private phone rooms, and open meeting spaces
- Regular events and collaboration opportunities
- A premium turnkey, month-to-month membership, including Herman Miller furniture, Wi-Fi, printing, copying, scanning, and shredding services
- Minneapolis skyway system access, including to Life Time Target Center athletic club
- Healthy snack options and freshly brewed coffee and tea
- Access to all Life Time athletic resort and Life Time Work locations
“We are thrilled to welcome Life Time Work downtown in this incredible space that blends work productivity, connectivity, amenities, and health together,” says Steve Cramer, president and CEO of the mpls downtown council. “We continue to welcome more and more workers back to offices downtown—along with more events returning to our downtown venues and our well-known food scene opening new restaurants and past favorites. We know there is excitement around returning to shared spaces, and Life Time Work is a fantastic addition to our downtown office scene at this important time.”
Life Time Work provides innovative shared work environments for established professionals, with the added benefit of a Diamond all-access Life Time club membership across the country and Canada. Life Time Work Minneapolis is accessible via street entrance or skyway and is open to members 24 hours a day.
In addition to its three Minnesota Life Time Work destinations, existing destinations include Life Time Work Ardmore (Philadelphia), Life Time Centre City Five and Life Time Work Green Street (Houston), Life Time Work Bridgewater, and Life Time Work Coral Gables (FL). Other locations announced include Life Time Work Dallas Midtown and Life Time Work Buckhead (Atlanta).